30 Ekim 2014

stay away from Seiko

I've had a Seiko Kinetic for about 14 years, cost me ₺600. Until a few months ago, it always kept a week of charge, even if I didn't wear it. At the moment if I leave it off for a night, its dead. And it doesn't set up right time automatically anymore. When i went to service they said my watch need a new capacitor which is cost $350! I did a bit of googling, and figure out the servicing basically involves installing a new capacitor. This capacitor drives the kinetic system up-to 5 years at best. The whole point of such watches is that battery free! it pisses me off that they've sold me a product at a premium price that doesn't really do what is says on the advertisement:)
As a result every production has a expiry date, calm down and enjoy your time while you wear a new brand watch, stay away from Seiko..
Me: Am I selfish?
Seiko: Yes you are!! You have worn my production for 14 years and bitching about me, such a psycho man..
Me: You are a psycho or seiko whatever..

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder